A BDSM Family
Some of our Latest Posts
- Eating my panties
- A blank canvas is more than a blank slate
- It’s not just a formality
- Thick skin
- What tickles your fancy
- In a heap on the floor
WHAT IS DIVA’S DUNGEON?
Diva’s Dungeon is a private Kik group of like-minded Dommes and subs with a passion for personal growth in our vanilla and BDSM lives.
A well-established group of Lifestyle Dommes and committed subs. Our free private Dungeon is an elite Femdomme group hosted in Kik, with a fun and a friendly atmosphere.
We provide challenging tasks and an open forum for conversation and learning. Our topics and tasks cover a wide range of Kinks from Anal play, Sissification, CBT, Bondage, Humiliation, and much more.
WHAT DOES PERSONAL GROWTH MEAN?
- Bettering one’s self through honesty, integrity, confidence.
- Learning personal acceptance and self love.
- Developing better forms of communication, through personal vulnerability, negotiation, and being honest about our wants vs our needs.
- Finding better balance of the work, personal, and kinky parts of your life.
WHAT DOES GROWTH IN BDSM MEAN?
- Learn more about not only different kinds of kinks but how to practice them using SSC, and RACK protocols
- Feel pride and empowerment in your role whether Dominant, or submissive.
- Gain a deeper understanding of BDSM culture.
- Take steps into being part of your own kinky community with the protection and support of the Dungeon.
- Be a part of our small kinky family, learning from experienced Dommes and subs through open and honest conversation.
- Engage in weekly and daily tasks within a positive, friendly, environment.
THIS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A REASON TO GET OFF. THIS IS A COMMITMENT.
Dommes are not kink dispensers, and subs are not doormats.Tweet
We are all human, and here to learn how to be better versions of ourselves.
CAN I JOIN?
Being part of Diva’s Dungeon means being a committed member of our kinky family. Those that are willing, able to put in the effort, and stand behind our values, and culture are welcome.Tweet